Tuesday, May 29, 2012

TORBUS



kyle's words are true in origin.

6/02 - philadelphia, pa @ the level room w/ white suns, california x, hot guts and clippers
6/03 - pittsburgh, pa @ garfield artworks w/ CARE, danger animal and my captain, my sea
6/04 - columbus, oh @ cafe bourbon st w/ petit mal and fingers
6/05 - cleveland, oh @ now that's class w/ anthony doran
6/06 - chicago, il TBA
6/07 - milwaukee, wi @ frank's power plant w/ coo woo and awkward terrible
6/08 - minneapolis, mn @ 400 bar w/ american youth
6/15 - boston, ma TBA


google maps route to be posted shortly for those who would like to follow us, but of course, stay glued to spotblog and @bearslothbearsl for real time torbus diary entries.

l8 c

1 comment:

laixinjie said...


I agree with you very much, and I also like your content. From now on, I will continue to follow your articles.
By the way,I likecustom beer mugs